Sunday, September 10, 2006

I Am Happy

The gods must be loving me these days ….

Hey ..these days I am feeling happy. I just resigned from my old job and will be moving to a great company … It promises big brand name, big bucks and loads of ego satisfaction. well at least for now …


I don’t want to analyze . I want to enjoy and I am enjoying the moment. I keep thanking god for it but sometimes only sometimes an ego creeps inside me to claim the credit of this achievement …for many it may not be an achievement but I feel it is . Period . Duniya gayi bhad main ..apun apne mood main !!!

I am totally in bliss ..in sync with the god and oh my I am loving my self these days . it points towards only thing ..i have attached my ego to my job & knowledge ..I need to work on it but thts for later for now ..Life is good …Cheers !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home