Monday, January 29, 2007

The Creation of Perfection.

Well … no need to yawn people. ,.its not heavy philosophical stuff again.. !!!

Rather an unprecedented happening which this humble soul was witness to …
It was a long while since I was really shocked....like really amazed at something..Everything had become so boring and mundane and vanilla …but it happened …it really did happen and I just paid 250 Rs. for it..

Yes. I saw perfection ..i experienced perfection …I rubbed perfection …all over my body fiercely ..relentlessly ….ooohhh… don’t get ur expectations up..let me burst the bubble…its was a SOAP ..
Yes !!! a Soap which, I bought recently from one of the biggest shop in London.
It was a perfection soapified ..( read it along the lines of personified ) !!!Let me tell you ..what soap is ….its high time some people get introduced to it .

Soap : Soap is a substance which has a characteristic fragrance and it generates foam which acts as cleansing agent during a process called as bathing *.

(* bathing : An ancient ritual followed by some people in India.)

See u take anything in the world it will have some kind a scent …however good/bad /worse ..but it will have some scent.. Even mineral water has a particular smell, but this thing I bought at this shop for 3 Pound …i.e. whooping 250 Rs .had absolutely none.
…It takes a genius to manufacture this kind of complex chemical mixture and mix it with such a perfection that the end product hasn’t got no odor .. Perfectly odorless substance…no scent whatsoever!!! Challenge for Chemical Engineers !!!

But being skeptic that I am ..i was not ready to give up so easily ...after all I had paid hard earned 250 Rs fot it .Oh OK !!! not HARD earned ..but still ..I earn all my money by sipping very bad machine coffee in the office and staring at my laptop all day long..
…. .I said to myself let me take bath with it …..the model in the advertise hoarding was so happy with it !!! it can’t be that bad… it will have beautiful fragrance once it generates the foam. but the genius manufacturer has pre-empted this ..by creating another miracle ..a foamless soap…No..None ..none at all !!!

I mean its wonderful thing isn’t it , creating a product which totally .cent percently fails to deliver its basic application … surprising than Sidney Sheldon book. What can be more surprising than this .. It was not rock ..it was a bathing soap and an expensive one ..brought in the London in an up-market shop with hoarding displaying a handsome dude coming out of his bathroom and getting surprised to see scantily clad models jumping all over him suddenly !! But I had missed something..Very crucial ..very fundamental …from advert….

The catch-line of the advertise read “ A Perfect Surprise “ .
Surprised I was ….. Totally and perfectly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home